- Accommodation for six nights.
- Luxurious cabins/lodges sleep 12, 16, or 20. (will be placed according to availability and group size)
- Cabins/lodges have full amenities (including Private Hot Tubs, big screen TV’s, full kitchens, dish network and barbeque grills)
- Cabin/sled/extra cancelation policy: each person is an independent reservation. At any time after the reservation has been made, if a guest cannot go, a $300 cancelation fee will be kept, unless they find someone to take their spot. If under 30 days, a $300 cancelation fee will be charged and kept to be used on a later trip, within one year from the date purchase.
- You can drive your rental car right to the cabin/lodge front door.
- Choose Thursday through Wednesday OR Wednesday through Tuesday.
- Minimum occupancy of six people suggested for said price. Extra for less people in a group.
(example: Group of 5 = $80 per guest extra, group of 4 =$200 per guest extra ect.) Ask the booking agent for specifics.
- each guest will be provided with a long track 600 Skidoo snowmobile.
- upgrades can be made to a skidoo 800 or 850 for $167 per guest for the entire stay.
- Damage waivers: $25 (covering up to $250 a day) or $50 (covering up to $500 per day). This rate is per day, per guest. WE DO NOT offer insurance.
Snowmobile gear (helmets, boots, jackets, bibs, gloves) are available for $20 per day per guest.
- Goggles are available for purchase for $40 per pair. 5 days of snowmobiling. Sleds are ready to go to the cabins on the day of arrival.
- Great snowmobile accessibility. You can ride your sleds to the grocery store, gas station, and restaurants. Gas stops available throughout the trail system.